ILLUSION, LANGUAGES & NIGHTMARES

If God’s sons were the fallen angels that supposedly taught us how to sin and play with witchcraft then heaven succumbs to evil and uncleanness and is not pure, peaceful, but as evil as the earth is. Unfortunately – to those who have first polluted their own thoughts – and fortunately to those who have received this wonderful grace to recognize the source of these pollutants. Anyone who is serious about God and the way He made all things would not settle for any alternatives. Thank God that these are only vain human imaginations, which are so far withdrawn from the Truth as the sun is from the earth or even farther. I, for one, am a very privileged man, although since childhood I suffered from nightmares until my 30’s. Many nightmares were brought on by the faulty, careless and senseless yet common expressions, like “Who the devil you are? Get the hell out of here. The devil himself only knows…” Fairy tales told to children seduce the imaginations quite early in life; and they did mine. Fools fell prey to it and our literature is filled with this unexplained quicksand.  

I have seen serpents and scorpions crawling all over me. I often was falling into an abyss and hell, screaming, trembling, unable to get up in the morning. I was an exhausted young man. The moment I fully repented I received special grace and then the purging of my conscious and subconscious mind had started. Ten years later, after my 40-day fast on water only I received the revelation of self-nullification, which first ushered me into a place of many questions about the split universe, light and darkness. I went further searching for the complete truth.

It happened during my preaching in Rotterdam – the Netherlands. I stopped in the middle of my speech and asked my attendant to bring me a concordance. In front of many people I made the first key discovery, key, because it opened a new door. I went through the door, but what I found in that brand new room was only an enormous task, which God put me in charge of. I resisted, because I knew that the realm of illusion dwells in all of us, and we love it, even though it can cause sicknesses and death. Eventually I buckled and then yielded to God’s will. Immediately the heavenly waterfalls started to pound on me with the most incredible enormity. I was stunned; I still can’t manage my proper equilibrium.

I wish that I would not need words to express all that I actually see. I do think, speak and write in English, which is not my native language, yet I no longer know how to express myself in the language of my birth, which was Polish, (second was Russian, some Spanish, some Hebrew, German and Dutch. Now I’m learning French). A people’s spirit is found in their language. The bilingual manifestation of the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of Truth) on the day of Pentecost speaks about international communications, which the Gospel message influenced.

That’s what the Holy Spirit’s ministry is all about. The apostles knew Greek and Latin and quoted the Hebrew Scriptures in their original form, Hebrew and in Aramaic. The mind of the Hebrew people—before Israel’s Assyrian dispersion and before Judah’s exile to Babylon—was shaped by the Hebrew biblical language, which has no tenses. God speaks to us the suspended in time people from His timeless reality. However, over time new words and new concepts have also altered the original timeless thought. Translations don’t always help; therefore it must not be the letter, which kills, but the Spirit who gives life (2 Cor. 3:6).

CULTURES & LANGUAGES

When it comes to the disciples of Jesus they had to accommodate the local folklore into their sermons and bible teachings otherwise they could not break through those cultural barriers. Judging from the many letters Paul wrote he was probably most successful; and his birthplace and upbringing had something to do with it. Paul was born in Tarsus (Galatia of Asia Minor. Borrowing from Josephus Flavius, I believe that Tarsus and Jonah’s Tarshish [Jonah 1:3] is one and the same). The proximity to cities like Corinth, Ephesus or Antioch, with which the ancient world heavily transacted, influenced Paul’s upbringing.    

To know a nation you must also know its people’s common expressions then you can successfully address anything in need of correcting, but that’s only regarding the Creator and His Kingdom. And as far as just the physical mundane existence is concerned there is no need to revive anything.

Individual cultures carry seeds of illusion and seeds of the Truth, but in some cases the seed of illusion has blossomed and even bore fruit, which when consumed produces delusion. This delusion is a blind religious or even scientific indoctrination that binds. Why people do that is hard to explain. Insufficient and incomplete knowledge too quickly puffs up some types and then obstructs the passage of truth to their imaginations. Hence, predominantly our imaginations have much more to do with illusion rather than the Truth. People are too quick to settle things in their mind and it indeed restrains the passage of any new revelation. Those who remain neutral and inconclusive are better off than those that jump the gun.

Fragmented information, in spite of its source remains fragmented and no one has the final answer on any matter in life. For example: the Polish people use an expression (Polish: “nie ma na to rady” – “there is no help, no solution and no advice”) sounds authoritative and final. That’s the handicap, because with words and expressions we can heal, restore and make peace.

Peace heals and gentleness endears people. Quarrels, rows and endless arguing take words, so humans have invented too many angry words, but not enough of calming healing words. Anger and hatred close the door to the supernatural. This sort of speaking in final terms is something deeply seated, which somehow tends to believe the worst for another and that comes from an uncaring sentiment; a warlike sentiment. And, when this sentiment became part of the language it remains in the subconscious psyche. By not paying attention to those common nuances of the language eventually it will affect the entire nation and in many ways adversely shape its mind. Everything can be helped. Everything can be fixed. There is nothing terminal, despite of what anyone has told you, flippantly or authoritatively.

OPEN MIND & THE SUPERNATURAL

There was a lady paralyzed on one side of her body, not able to move and properly speak. People have seen such cases as being incurably permanent. As a child I cherished the wise and kind dame who loved God and His word. As a 15-year old teenager I could not stand her being struck down like that and everybody’s resigned attitudes. No help meant no help, final. I just don’t like it. The medical science sold the lady out to the inevitable and to the permanency of her paralysis. Some took but a small lick of the medical knowledge and all too quickly doom people excluding even the probability of the miraculous. The medical science often foresees even worst things like the probability of a second stroke and death; just because people have seen that on others.

Well, I had enough of this utter hopelessness and people’s agreement with this hopelessness and helplessness. I knew the Bible, and I knew about the healer Jesus. On behalf of this precious older lady, alone in her house, I decided to seek God. In my prayer I felt the Lord telling me to fast for her for seven days and pray. I decided to do that, even if nothing would have happened in terms of divine healing; nonetheless, I wanted to find out if God really spoke to me or I have just imagined it. After seven days of fast I asked the Lord to give me boldness. No one has even seen this before, a young boy laying hands on the sick? I dared to be the only ‘fool’ that dares.

I visited the lady and asked her if she believes that Jesus can heal her (she was of the Jewish extraction, but a believer in Jesus), she said, “If the Lord leads you to pray for me, I am open and would like that very much.” I hardly tapped her arm with my fingers and said, “Be healed in Jesus’ name” and nervously ran out of her house. As I made my way home, I looked back… Lo and behold, the lady ran out of her house stood on the street and waved her hand toward me. Miracle. She was completely healed and lived in perfect health thereafter.

PROPERTIES IN A LANGUAGE

So, the language can contain many hindrances which either we have poured into the language; or because we were born under its influence we have adapted that language’s mentality. The same is with Russian, German, French, Dutch, Spanish or English. I know these lingual expressions and the seed of falsehood, truth, pretense, illusion, deadlock, hopelessness even revulsion they carry.      

We have inherited many illusions from our predecessors, which sooner or later we must part with, either willingly or unwillingly. When we choose willingly then it must be through a better knowledge and a wise choice. But if we are not willing to choose, for one reason or another (a list of excuses can be long), then we must perish thus permanently be silenced. But this sort of peace is not what God had planned for us. Therefore, choose this day (Deuteronomy. 30:19).

Leave a Reply