[Ezekiel 33:30-33] (…) Speak to one another, each to his brother, saying, ‘Come now and hear what the message is which comes forth from the LORD.’ They come to you as people come, and sit before you as My people and hear your words, but they do not do them, for they do the lustful desires expressed by their mouth, and their heart goes after their gain. Behold, you are to them like a sensual song by one who has a beautiful voice and plays well on an instrument; for they hear your words but they do not practice them. So when it comes to pass—as surely it will—then they will know that a prophet has been in their midst.

THE SIN OF SLOTH
Passivity is sloth (lethargy). Regarding God, creation and divine wisdom people come across sort of frightened, intimidated and yes, passive, perhaps even more than before. They do not even make an effort to arise and show any enthusiasm or a childlike excitement.

Playing music is not worshiping, but only poking notes and tones... No matter how wonderful the singing and playing might have been; if people do not CHOOSE to get higher then they will stay where they are. It is like this: they look at the high and beautiful Alps (mountains) each day, but don't climb them, they appreciate them, but that's all. The same they do with a minister, they see a man of God channeling His understanding, knowledge and wisdom, yes, high teachings, which do challenge us all. It always comes down to the choice point, "CHOOSE TODAY" but they can only watch the Alps; and not aspire to climb them.

[Isaiah 60:1-2] Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; but the LORD will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you.

WHEN THE FREE LEFT EUROPE FOR AMERICA 

I remember preaching in many churches in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and California. The above verse was my theme. Everywhere I went people at least showed that they had arisen. I got excited so they got excited too. After the service those that came in bent-down walked out straightened-out shouting and laughing holding their heads high. The pastor raved about with excitement; people thanked me and rejoiced they said that the message had changed their lives. Now, that’s a worthwhile ministry—feedback, appreciation, thanks and a show of real joy—that’s a minister’s reward. One has the joy that something has reached the hearer and that something has sunk into someone and found a lodging place and in that cooperation one experiences oneness in the same. Oneness in our Heavenly Father; otherwise it is like singing a sensual song with a beautiful voice and playing well on an instrument… one is on a stage or on a high mountain, but the others are down below in the valley unwilling to come up. So what’s the point? Why the sweat the humor the laughter the singing the preaching the reasoning the inspiring?

The Puritans, Huguenots and many others who like me had enough of religious persecutions and set out for America. Those that had remained behind settled down in Calvin's predestination (salvation by grace) message and have relaxed. The prevailing mentality is "we've got it and we don't need nor want (desire) anything more..." As a result the hunger for more continued in USA, (not to praise America in an way); what I say is that at least I have fun ministering in the US and I do not get so tired like I get tired in Europe. 

THE REFRESHING MINISTRY
A ministry should refresh the preacher just as it it does the people who gather to be influenced by the ministry and even be changed by God's Spirit. But, if they come only to spectate, agree or disagree, have a coffee and a cookie, exchange few words and return home unchanged and unenthusiastic, as if nothing happened; then their remembering boils down only to that sweet cookie and the caffeine that entered their bloodstream. 
This is strange and taxing on one’s body. It is like a dentist who struggled with your tooth for three days, but the tooth did not leave your mouth. The dentist is exhausted and so are you.

CLEANING THE GRAVES
I'm so tired that after the meetings I had to stay in bed and God spoke to me through dreams. God was sad. All night I was dreaming about graves and sad-faced people were fixing the headstones being busy cleaning up, but only the graves. I have seen many dead from the past; even they did not like it. I thought what are they doing among the living. It was very strange. Are people are already given over to death and like zombies they look alive, but are spiritually dead? Perhaps it is only my personal perception? Am I too much, too high or unattainable? I do not know. Perhaps I no longer belong to this planet and so I must leave it to those who only water it with the tears of their own sad existence.

THE MIRACULOUS & THE EXTREME ZONE
Before each meeting I asked the LORD if there will be any divine healing, at least one miracle, etc., but He said, "No, for My power comes only to change anything old into something brand new." As I write even this sentence I feel like someone hates by downplaying the importance of this reality. I do not lie, I do not make things up. What is it so? What's going on?

I think that I am entering the "extreme zone" (of God's holiness) and the contrast is just too much. 

[Luke 7:33-35] To what then shall I compare the men of this generation, and what are they like? They are like children who sit in the market place and call to one another, and they say, ‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not weep.’ For John the Baptist has come eating no bread and drinking no wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon!’ The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ Yet wisdom is vindicated by all her children.

On the other hand things in Europe shock me for after knowing how great the praise and worship is; how great God’s word is (sometimes humorous, easy and given in total freedom) it seems as if the freedom of expression is not appreciated, even hated, by some stiff, religious and pious pretentiousness. Who knows? … One can go on and on and get lost in these foggy and mysterious jungles of human psyche.

So, if no one wants to choose the new and be changed then there is no need for the power of God.

I gave all and they bathed in my reality, but would not follow any higher then their current Status Quo.

THE PROPHET'S CALL

It seems that on one hand people want to have a prophet they believe in, but on the other they hate prophets because of their extreme call. Oh my God... It is better to just expire and be no more than to deal with (what I see) malicious feedback I get (spiritually detected). So, I first say gently with the prophet Zechariah and Malachi:
[Zechariah 1:3] ‘Thus says the LORD of hosts, “Return to Me,” declares the LORD of hosts, “that I may return to you,” says the LORD of hosts.
[Malachi 3:7] Return to Me, and I will return to you,” says the LORD of hosts.

[Hebrews 3:15] Today if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts.

Something terrible is on the way and I see the picture of it, but I dread to even mention it. Pray, hide, and run to safety. 

 This passivity seems to fall on all peoples preparing them for a shock. The only activity they know is to fight and resist and perhaps conduct all night prayers against an imaginary enemy. "And the way of peace they have not known." (Rom. 3:17) … Who wants to know this path?

THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HEAVENLY PEACE 

People have it too good, and they have fallen into apathy and complacency. If they are saved through the Calvin's doctrine of predestination - by the 'skin of their teeth' - then 'good luck' to them, but nothing more. 

(In Linz, Austria April 26-28) we will speak about the exulting KNOWLEDGE OF THE HEAVENLY PEACE. Now, I can reveal this knowledge and make it clear, just as I showed the power of good in Thun CH, but the challenge follows, which means: will people dig it, discuss it, get excited about it or like little kids with their jaws dropped they will say "nice message."  

DEATH SPIRIT
I have seen an ashy death spirit on many people and they seem to like it so. Perhaps, I see too much already, so I should close my eyes while preaching. They appear alive, but they are dead already. Sad. The Lord sends me to stir people up, but they don’t stir themselves. 

The dreams I'm getting speak of this state. I cry, "Oh Lord! Why? Why? Don't they know the power of arsing?" 

Unless you arise and shine your light by sharing the truth, being enthusiastic about that which the Lord is reveling today, you will slip into that death spirit and become useless. We are nopt called to waste our time but to change the old into something brand new. 

Keep your spiritual eyes and ears openen and please respond. Please make the effort

4 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Thank you for your openness, dear brother. Your words are direct and clear and their message is opening my eyes : If I am truly a seeker for God and His kingdom and one day I stand before the opened door to His kingdom and do not enter instead remain stand before it or run away - I have nothing and my seeking was useless...
    You are a prophet and your experiences and your call are extreme - but your call is cleaning and brings the fresh and brand new - it brings THE LIFE. We need this brand new and fresh, we need this life - we need your call to wake up and to arise and shine. But we all have to do our part too - we have to enter the door you opened.
    Shalom Shalom to you

  2. Unknown says:

    Yes, we need this brand new and fresh, we need this life.What keeps people accept this spiritual refreshment, to show a childlike enthusiasm?
    It is so difficult to get out of the usual to end the passivity to open the new unfamiliar to abandon the supposed security. that seems to be particularly strong here in Europe.
    Man holding his enthusiasm rather hidden.

    yes, we keep the door open. I look forward to the meeting, it is a meeting with the Father in heaven. We prepare him honorable place - NAVEH.

    Shalom Shalom to you

  3. Unknown says:

    How brother do we really get things stirred up and arise? I must admit that for a while now I have been quiet and reserved. I did not like the feelings of frustration when dealing with knuckleheads, lol. Going into many words to straighten out things that are full of zigzags in peoples minds only to be then met with a supposed know it all who just attempts to muddy up the water. I then take the feelings of frustration as something bad. I say oh well to try and relieve those feelings. I find no joy in those dealings.

  4. J.Luxum says:

    Pray for me. I have not been well for the past weeks. Exhausted. Very tired and weak.

    I need a ministry of prayer and love.
    Everything I do is like breaking down walls over and over again.
    I had to teach people how to worship.
    People have walls and they sort of "enjoy" telling me that they need me to tear them down for them as if they are so stuck that they are not able to do it themselves. I am spent.

Leave a Reply